Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting so excited to meet our little boy!

A friend of Craig's (Justin Brammer) took these awesome family pictures for us.
He really captured the moment well of Stella Loving on her brother!
2 years of marriage and here comes baby #2
she is such a fun spirited little girl
BIG BELLY

I had my 36 week check up today. Dr said that baby Hudson looks good and healthy. I asked him if he was concerned at all about me going into labor early (like I did with Stella @ 37 weeks). He said he wasn't super concerned but also that if I did he would not stop me. He said that Hudson seems to be a very healthy boy! So...with that said...who knows when he will decide to show up! But we are getting ready and VERY excited to meet this little man!

I start going to the Dr every week now. That must mean it is getting close! :)

No comments: